Friday, February 8, 2013

That can't be done.


My favorite people are the kind of find a way around "it can't be done." For example, you cannot build a top-notch, live recording studio in the middle of a newsroom with minimal budget, resources or time. Um, except you can, and we do at the Daily Camera.

I'm working on a fun story and video featuring Duncan Taylor behind the scenes of Second Story Garage. I hope to release it in the next few weeks.

In the story, I will include tips on how he makes it happen, what bands and audiophiles can learn from this and what your every-day newspaper can learn from this -- even if you don't happen to have a techy, crafty audio guru hiding inside the quiet page designer who sits in the corner.

Here's a quick preview of my chat with Duncan today.



No comments:

Post a Comment