Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Interactive expressions are becoming the norm around here

Oops, I did it again.

My story about this shop, Nod and Rose, runs on Sunday, but I have already created a little interactive tour of their shop, including spring fashion trends for men and women.


Click here to see the expression.

I'm not usually a fan of cute fonts, but it seemed appropriate for this feature.

I did discover a downside of New Hive this time. It crashed and deleted my original project -- twice. The plus side is the support folks over there are so fast and responded personally to help me troubleshoot. Although they were not able to recover the original project, talking to a real human on the other end of the mysterious Interwebs was a novel, pleasant experience.

Here is how the final story appeared online.

No comments:

Post a Comment