Thursday, May 9, 2013

What apps are on my iPad?

Wonder what a mobile journalist's iPad looks like? No? Well, I'm telling you anyway. Here's the full list of what's on my iPad right now.

What apps do you love? What should I try? Tell me and I'll review them.



PHOTO
(I do most of my photos on my iPhone)
Instagram
Photo Booth
Pic Stitch
Snapseed
Brightcove Mobile Upload
Meme
360
Slideshow HD
iBooth
Vintique
Pic Collage
Phonto
PhotoToaster
Marksta

SILLY PHOTO APPS 
BeFunky
Halftone
ComicBook
HiddenCam
TtV Basic

WRITING
Notability
CoverItLive
Storify
WordPress
M-W Dictionary

PRODUCTIVITY
Evernote
AudioNote
Sticky Notes
List n Do
EasilyDo

SOCIAL MEDIA
Facebook
Twitter
Skype
Foursquare
Hootsuite
Pinterest
Tumblr

NAVIGATION
Waze
Geospike

VIDEO
iMovie
CineBeat

OTHER
SoundCloud
Google Drive
SkyDrive
Pages
Flipbook
And all of the newspapers in the world
And Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment