Thursday, February 20, 2014

Jux slideshow: Rated A

If you're looking for a simple way to make a beautiful slideshow, try Jux.com.

I recently used Jux to make a slideshow about the top 11 things to try at Boulder's new Trader Joe's store, and I have no complaints. Plenty of ways to customize, clean design, easy to figure out, easy to embed and share on social media -- this is my new go-to for slideshows.



I also tried Rewindy.com.

It was easy to make this slideshow -- until it crashed and said it had "been too long" since I uploaded pictures (5 minutes?) and that I needed to delete the slide -- which included the content I had written. I couldn't see a way to embed the slideshow anyway, so I'm officially casting this tool off into the Dumpster of journalism wasteland.


No comments:

Post a Comment